How to apply - B.Sc. Nautical Science
Online through Website
- Step I : Fill the application form on this website.
- Step II : Pay the non-refundable application and online test fees through the website using credit / debit card.
- Step III:Print duly filled application form and the summary generated
Necessary documents to be sent to TSR with all applications
- Printed copy of the application form and the summary generated after an application is made through this website.
- Two identical recent passport size photographs with name & form no. written at the back.
- Copies of certificates and / or mark sheets of your 10th and 12th examinations (or its equivalent) attested by Govt. gazetted officers. Applicants who have not received 12th marksheet may submit a bonafide certificate from the head of the school or college where they appeared for these exams
- Attested Copy of Birth Certificate (for proof of age and place of Birth).
- Downloaded copies of class XII marksheet (on receipt) from internet attested by school Principal
- Copies of certificates for sports and any other extra curricular activities, if available (from Std. VIII and above only).
Do's and Don'ts
- Each applicant must submit only one application form.
- The application form must be completed in full, in English.
- The full Name and Date of Birth entered in the application form must be same as that which appears on your School Leaving Certificate.
- Please ensure your postal address, including PIN code and telephone numbers (with STD codes) are correct and free of spelling and other errors.
- Kindly keep a copy of the application for future reference.